Just released video presentations from the 2018 American Laser Study Club’s Inaugural Symposium. Wonderful opportunity to own presentation video recordings from leading laser veterinarians. Click here to purchase your copy!
Laser Veterinary Presentations Include:
- Noel Berger, DVM, MS, DABLS – “Veterinary oral laser surgery: Feline stomatitis, canine tonsillectomy, Laser epulis removal and gingival hyperplasia remodeling”
- Noel Berger, DVM, MS, DABLS – “Veterinary laser surgery of the skin: ears to rears and anything in between”
- Lorraine A. Corriveau, DVM, DABVP (canine/feline) – “General Practice use of the CO2 surgical laser in veterinary medicine: Case Presentations”
- David D. Duclos, DVM, DACVD – “Ablation of Various Dermatologic Lesions in the Dog and Cat”
- David D. Duclos, DVM, DACVD – “Excision of follicular tumors, claw carcinoma and eyelid tumors in the dog using CO2 laser excisional technique”
- William E. Schultz, DVM – “Veterinary Soft Palate Laser Resection, and Laser Repair of Nares, Lip and Palate Deformity”
- Christopher J. Winkler, DVM, VMLSO, DABLS – “CO2 Surgical Laser in Veterinary Procedures: A Case Review”
Only $100 for non-ALSC-members and $70 for ALSC members.
To learn more and get your copy, click here.