This event has passed.
The CVC Kansas City is coming up soon and once again, Aesculight is sponsoring a Surgical Laser Wet Lab on August 27th, 2016. Join Dr. Godbold for “Introduction to CO2 Laser Surgery” Wet Lab! Great opportunity to learn about veterinary laser surgery and earn 4 CE Credits.
Laser Wet Lab – 4 hours of CE credit at The CVC Kansas City
Instructor: John C Godbold Jr., DVM
Date: Saturday, August 27th
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Room 2104-A
Learn & practice the principles of successful & safe use of the CO2 surgical laser. Earn 4 hrs CE Credit while performing surgical procedures, such as Incisions, Ablation, Oral & Eyelid Surgeries, Simulated Tumor Excisions, and more.
With Dr. Godbold teaching you in his stress-free way:
- Discover why Laser Surgery is FUN
- Acquire Basic Techniques to enhance your Laser surgical skills.
- Master Advanced Techniques to offer more surgeries to clients.
- Find out how SuperPulse can beneﬁt your patients.
- Understand how HIGH power can improve your surgical outcomes.
- Learn how to use the Laser for every surgery.
If you could cut at the same speed as a blade, with no char and with hemostasis, why not use the Laser for every part of every surgery? Over 25% of practices with a hollow waveguide Laser only use the Laser. No scalpel handles are in OR packs and blades for skin scraping are hard-to-ﬁnd.
*Take-home multimedia instructional material will be provided.
Contact us for an in-office laser demo
Related Topics: Continuing Education