Laser Service Plans
Aesculight Laser Service Plans Through LuxarCare
We conduct all service-plan work at our LightScalpel/Aesculight manufacturing facility in Bothell, WA. If you need assistance with shipping arrangements, no problem. We sell shipping containers and can help handle the logistics for you. You can find more information regarding shipping on the LuxarCare FAQ page, or you can always call us at 1-866-589-2722.
We offer both Standard and Loaner Service Plans. Both plans cover labor and components. Specifically, the Standard Service Plan covers:
- Laser tube: including laser mirrors, laser gas, and seals
- Laser power monitor: including detector and controller
- Electronics: including wiring, power supply, RF drivers, shutter, interlocks, controllers, and display
- Optical train: including folding mirrors, collimating optics, and mast
What’s Not Covered
- Fibers, handpieces, and disposable tips
- Accidental damage including physical damage, fire, abuse, misuse, negligent acts, and acts of God including snow, flood, ice, etc.
- External cosmetic wear and damage
- Modifications, repair, or maintenance by anyone not authorized by LightScalpel/LuxarCare
- Failure to properly operate the laser
- Shipping expenses
We reserve the right to refuse service coverage based on our evaluation of the laser – extra charges apply for repairs of physically damaged lasers in need of rebuild. Shipping charges and shipping insurance are the customer’s responsibility. We continuously improve our products and services – prices and terms are subject to change without notice. Sales tax will be added if applicable.